Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Weight Has Been Lifted

I actually felt a little lighter walking into my house this afternoon. It literally felt like I was floating into my house a little bit.
As I said before, the next two months will be a "Go get em' tiger" kind of time, but I already have a head start. I am going to be sending out e-mails, applying for every kind of opportunity that I think fits me, I will send out letters, do whatever it takes. I have been doing this FOREVER, but Tommy said even if I don't hear anything, it doesn't hurt to try. Somebody is going to have to take a chance on me. I must prove that I can do anything. I thought some of my accomplishments thus far would have proven it by now, but apparently not. I have to really sell myself and put it all out there. Saturday, for some reason, I felt more confident that I have in a while. I think I may have been a little bit too confident that night, but oh well. I think I am getting the next wind I need. Monday was one of those days where you feel like everyone is looking at you but you don't know why. Ever had a day like that? I feel like I am going crazy when I have days like that, but I know it's not crazy. Maybe people are starting to catch on a little bit and I am turning the heads of those that didn't see me before. Tuesday, getting better. Then today....WHAM. I felt a little like the butterfly coming out of the cocoon. I did another audition today. I keep on truckin' but I am just not fitting the parts yet.

I wonder how Florida will respond to me. We shall see very soon. I love doing that....seeing how the different cities I visit respond to me. I love seeing how all the different types of people view me. I guess it's a mild form of research I do to see if I could reach all kinds of people.

I, hopefully will have more good things to report soon. I do know that I am happy about this month a little bit. Yes, my dreaded birthday is just around the corner, but the Carnival theme I came up with for the big night I think will be good. I will have a popcorn machine, a sno-cone machine, a huge inflatable princess chair for photo ops, a possible clown (he went to clown school so he has to be amazing), a limbo game, a balloon game, a bubble machine, and more. It should be fun for everyone. :) Everyone loves a Carnival.

No comments: