Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carolyn Braden, Should I Stay or Should I Go?

What to do, what to do.  Not many choices.  Life can be so boring sometimes.  I know everyone feels it at some point, but what do you do when this happens?  Just sit back and let life keep on going by and do nothing, or should you get up and make something happen?  What if you try to make something happen but it doesn't?  Then you are just back where you started.  Life, life, life.  A funny word when you see it typed over and over again.  Look at me.  I am typing now silly stuff just to make something happen.  I need to go do something worthwhile because this writing thing, I'm not so sure about.  I just started a new blog where I am sharing my favorite recipes and then taking pictures of the food when I make it.  Will people read the new blog?  Do people even read this blog?  Just thinking today.   

No comments: