Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I just want to wish everyone in the world a Merry Christmas. For anyone who celebrates a different holiday than Christmas, Happy Holidays to you!

I think I may have found a home for Pammie and some of my other book characters. It's a company out in Oklahoma. I've never been there before. I ran into a woman while shopping at T.J. Maxx the other night. We struck up a conversation that led to me finding out that she is having her mother's (God rest her soul) book of poetry published within the next couple of weeks. I asked about who the company was, and she told me all about them. I looked them up on the internet and was drawn to them. It's a little company called Tate. They do market books to big retailers and that is what I am looking for. I need Pammie to be on books shelves all around the world. I have to start somewhere, so I am hoping Tate is the way to go.

When I called Tate to ask about how to submit a manuscript, a receptionist actually answered the phone! I loved that! All these big companies have automatic answering machines and have you pressing buttons until you go crazy. Not Tate. She patched me through to a Kyle's voice mail because he will be on vacation until January 5th, due to the holidays. That is fine with me. I left a voice mail and look forward to hearing from him.

Oh...there's something about the Wizard of Oz for me right now. My creative talents are pulling me towards Oz. Kind of weird, but I have a feeling about it. :) I just have to be patient, right?

Till next time,

C

No comments: