Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Peacocks for the new year!

Well, I will be taking Pammie into the new year. She will be absolutely fabulous in 2009! She received some new friends in December, some of which need to be named still. The ones that were named were wonderful and inspiring!
I received many Peacock things for Christmas. My favorite peacock item so far is my peacock notepaper. It's so pretty! I love writing little notes, so the pretty paper makes it always fun!


I just want to wish everyone a happy start to the new year. For me, 2008 was a year of realization on many levels. There were great times and not so great times, as every year brings that. No matter what, we should all remember that things get bad sometimes, but they always get better. I will spend this final night of 2008 remembering the bad and the good, but will be leaving the bad in the past. That's what we have to do sometimes to prepare ourselves for the really good that is about to come. Again, we just have to be patient for those really good things!

My hopes for 2009 is a year of good beginnings. I wish the best to my peeps!
Peeps remember: Peacocks rock the flock!

No comments: