Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photo Consult

The photo consult went pretty good for Tommy and I yesterday. We met with our agent and photographer for our photo shoot on Sunday.

Like I've been saying in my fashion blog.....color is really in. Reds, Greens, and right now, any color pretty much goes. Even though it's winter, why do we have to dress in neutral colors?? Why do I have to put away my bright, cheery, yellow cardigan and save it until spring?

So, we need to do a little shopping around for T. He needs to dress in slimmer suits. The JFK, well cut, slim suit is really in style right now for men. Basically, our photos need to look like commercial stills or advertisements. After meeting with our agent, I understand the photo look. I brought props along, and I was right on for doing that! They wanted props and liked my ideas. I came home and pulled all kinds of other outfits and props together. I am going to take everything I can think of on Sunday, and let my agent pull out what she likes best. I took lots of notes based on her opinions so I could get it all right. After all, the photos not only represent us, but they will also represent the agency.

I am taking my peacock t-shirt and pretty silk blouse with the peacock print. They have blue and green in them and my agent liked those colors for me. I figured the peacock things will be a good conversation starter for bringing up my Pammie the Peacock idea to my agent...... :)

Until next time....

--C

No comments: